PET-G (polyester) – refers to transparent sheets characterised by high transparency, shock resistance and resistance to various chemicals.
Polyester was firstly used in fibre production in 1940. Later it was widely used in production of plastic bottles and nowadays it is more and more used in form of sheets.
PET-G refers to modified polyethylene terephthalate.
- High permeability of light coefficient (90 %);
- High shock resistance;
- May be easily processed (cold and hot bending etc.);
- Ideal for thermoforming;
- Exceptional chemical resistance;
- Suitable for direct contact with food;
- Low thermal expansion coefficient;
- May be used at temperatures up to -40;
- UV protection.
- Thickness: 0.75 - 5 mm;
- Width: 1250 mm or 2050 mm;
- Length: 2050 mm or 3050 mm;
- Colours: transparent.
- Forming of various components;
- Direct UV printing;
- Production of various advertising stands;
- Industrial use;
- Medicine equipment.