Aluminium composite panels
Aluminium composite panels have been known worldwide for many years. They are very popular both amongst construction and architecture companies and are also widely used in advertising production.
Aluminium composite panels containing a middle layer made of low density polyethylene (PE) or an inflammable material based on aluminium hydroxide. This layer is covered by aluminium in both sides.
The coating may be of standard (silver, white, black etc.) or specific (all according to RAL, wood imitation, stone imitation etc.) colour. Single-sided or double-sided coating of a panel is possible (see image).
- Thickness: 3 - 6 mm, recommended 4 mm
- Width: 1000 - 1575 mm
- Length: max 5700 mm
- Aluminium layer: 0.2 - 0.5 mm, recommended 0.5 mm
- High resistance to different weather conditions and UV radiance, as well as acids and alkali 15 years warranty for colour changes at temperature from -40 oC to 80 oC. Automated sheet coverage process allows to control covering at all stages.
- Panels do not change the coating colour (do not fade), they are durable, resistant to acids and alkali, as well as clean chemical solvents.
- Panels can be coated with all colours according to RAL palette.
- High quality aluminium is especially firm.
- The surface of aluminium composite panels is much smoother than of aluminium.
- Material is light and firm (see image).