Round profiles from microporous EPDM and MBS rubber for sealing of spaces.
- They are produced from high quality rubber, thus are optimally resistant and durable.
- Flexible and well adapting to spaces.
- Used for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- MBS rubber profiles are resistant to petroleum products (lubricants, petrol, and diesel), and fats.
- Silicone rubber profiles are resistant to high temperatures (up to 200 oC), non-toxic, thus fits for use in contact with food.
- Microporous EPDM rubber profiles are resistant to atmospheric action (UV radiation, air), acids and alkalis, and does not absorb water.
Scope of Application:
- Sealing, insulation;
- Wind plants;
- Industry of domestic appliances;
- Production of containers and plastic boxes;
- Mechanical engineering, navigation;
- Lighting, electronics.
Round profiles from microporous EPDM rubber (suitable for outdoor applications).
- Diameters: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 18 mm
- Density: 0.55 g/cm3
- Hardness: 35-40 Sh
- Thermal resistance: from -30 oC to +100 oC
Round profiles from MBS rubber (resistant to lubricant, petrol, diesel, and fats).
- Diameters: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 18, 20, 35, 45 mm
- Density: 1.5g/cm3
- Hardness: 60 Sh
- Thermal resistance: from -30 oC to +70 oC
Round profiles from VMQ rubber (resistant to high temperature, suitable for uses in contact with food).
- Diameters: 8, 10 mm
- Density: 1.25g/cm3
- Hardness: 55-60 Sh
Thermal resistance: from -50 oC to+180 oC (in case of short-term temperature: +220 oC)
Rectangular and square shaped profiles from microporous EPDM rubber are delivered only on orders.