Sealing material FUM
Sealing material FUM is made of 100% PTFE (fluoroplast) and is round, square or in form of tape. Used as self-lubricating sealing and insulating material. The main advantage of fum-tape is its good performance, among which we can highlight the plasticity, non-toxic, high strength, chemical and thermal resistance as well as high-quality anti-corrosion.The main purpose of fum-tape is the sealing of threaded, flanged and nipple connections in process pipelines, networks of hot and cold water and a variety of engineering systems.
- Easy and convenient mounting;
- High heat and chemical resistance;
- Various packing possibilities;
- Unlimited expiry date;
- Operating temperature: from -60 °С to + 200 °С;
- Thickness: 0.1 mm;
- Width: 20, 30 mm;
- Bears pressure up to 2.5 MPa;
- pH: 0 - 14 (including strong oxidants).
- Sealing of pipework threads (including plumbing);
- Sealing of threads of food, chemical, construction and other industry equipment (where liquids are used), when working pressure does not reach 2.5 Mpa.