With built-in PVC spiral
Hoses are produced from compressed transparent polyurethane with built-in non-flexible PVC spiral made according to standards UNE EN ISO 9834.
- Very flexible and lightweight pipe. Built-in rigid spiral protects against deformation and provides impact resistance.
- Smooth internal walls of the tube helps to avoid occurrence of sediments and improves hose sterilisation.
- High friction resistance (PU is 5 times more resistant than PVC).
- Resistant to atmospheric action and various chemical products.
- Non-toxic, suits for transportation of foodstuff.
- Recommended temperature for use: from -20 ºC to 80 ºC.
Scope of application:
Suction and compression of abrasive and granular materials (e.g., wood granules, chips, cement, sand, crops, sugar, sawdust, dross, and etc.).
|Diameter (internal)||Length (m)||Vacuum (m H2O)|