PVC hoses for compressed air
Hoses are produced during extrusion from vinyl compounds and reinforced by using a mesh of polyester sutures.
- Non-toxic, contains no heavy metals.
- Mesh of polyester sutures strengthens the hose from inside and enhances resistance to deformations.
- Very flexible and simple to use.
- Resistant to atmospheric action, chemical and petroleum products.
- Temperature threshold varies from -10 oC to +60 oC.
Scope of application: for transportation of compressed air.
Diameter (internal x external, mm)
|Length (m)||Operating pressure (Bar)|