Rubber conveyor belts
Belts are differentiated according to the transported material and design of the transporter (horizontal, inclined):
- General purpose (agriculture, wood processing, average size for bulk products, and etc.).
- Heat resistant (foundries, driers, ceramics).
- Lubricant/fat resistant (mechanical engineering, food industry, chemical industry, recycling).
- Friction resistant (wood processing, construction).
- For bulk products - chevron belts (for sand, gravel, and etc. transportation at an angle).
- Of improved strength (in elevators, wood processing installations, for production of roller press belts).
Rubber conveyor belts are produced with synthetic or cotton cord covered with rubber mixture from one or both sides.
Surface of a conveyor belt may be even, with load carrying profiles (chevron), or rough (belts for roller presses, belts for firewood chopping machines).