Ceramic fibre paper
Ceramic fibre paper is a ceramic fibre based non-woven fabric made using a special paper production process when ceramic fibres are washed. This is inorganic material with additives of organic adhesive that is easily cut and laid on uneven surface. Often used as a replacement for asbestos and kaolin wool for high temperature electrical insulation.
- Stability: exposed to high temperature, the paper does not change its properties;
- Low thermal conductivity and heat saving (reliable fire protection);
- High heat reflection;
- High dielectric strength;
- High resistance to corrosion;
- May be easily wound, formed and cut;
- Operating temperature: up to + 1260 oC;
- Density: 200 kg/m3.
Ceramic fibre paper is widely used solving problems related to thermal insulation:
- Thermal insulation, gaskets, sealing, separator, lining and resistance to high temperature and chemicals;
- Fire safety, protection from spark and molten metal;
- High temperature electrical insulation;
- High temperature filtration;
- Hot gas storage;
- Insulation of chimney and other fireplace parts;
- Filling of compensating stitches in fire resistant deckings;
- Thin layer insulation of heating equipment and thermal ovens.
Thickness: 3 mm
Roller width: 1220 mm
Roller length: 20000 mm