Flat PVC hoses with textile cord
Flat flexible hose is produced from plasticised PVC with internal polyester fibre reinforcement. It complies with standards ISO 8029 and ISO 7751.
- Non-toxic, though not suitable for use in contact with food.
- Internal reinforcement of the hose by using textile allows withstanding of average operating pressure.
- Flat structure of this hose facilitates control: easy to wind-up and it does not occupy lots of space.
- Very flexible, permeable, and lightweight.
- Recommended temperature for use: from -10 °C to +60 °C.
Scope of application:
Irrigation and common transportation of water, waste water, and other liquid non-foodstuffs. Often used as fire-fighting hose.
|Diameter (internal x external, mm)||Length (m)||Operating pressure (Bar)|