POLYVINYL CHLORIDE (PVC) FOAM SHEETS
FOAMALUX refers to PVC foam sheets commonly presented in our market using brands such as SIMONA or VEKA and perfectly suited for use in interiors as well as exteriors. The sheets are produced using a method of extrusion, they have double-sided matt coating.
- Good mechanical properties;
- May be easily processed (cut, bended, bonded etc.);
- Light (two times lighter than PVC monolithic sheets);
- Low moisture absorption;
- Inflammable: self-extinguishing after fire source is removed;
- Chemical resistant;
- Colours: white, black, red, yellow, blue etc.
- Advertising production (various information boards etc.);
- Coverage of walls;
- Photography mounting;
- Production of furniture components;
- Construction (light structures).
- Thickness: 1 - 24 mm, standard: 2 - 24 mm;
- Width: 1000 - 2050 mm, standard: 1250 mm, 1560 mm, 2050 mm;
- Length: 500 - 6000 mm, standard: 3050 mm.