Polycarbonate modular systems
Interlocking modular systems
All modular systems of this group are made according to the principle of latch bolt and chase. This system manufacture principle ensures special firmness of the system.
Panels are not damaged (drilled), therefore, cold air, humidity or dirt does not get inside the panel. Aesthetic appearance is maintained.
These systems are supplied together with specific profiles necessary for mounting of the system.
Modulit® panel system in multiwall polycarbonate comes with an extensive range of aluminium profiles. The Modulit® panels' "tongue and groove" fastening system means they can be installed without the need for vertical aluminium joining profiles. A wall producing made up of a seamless run of panels for unimpaired light transmission.
- Self-extinguishing, complies with EN13501 EuroClass B-s1, d0 reaction to fire requirement standards;
- Resistant to UV and heavy rain (hail);
- High thermal conductivity coefficient;
- Easy and fast mounting;
- 10 years warranty.
- Thickness: 20 or 40 mm;
- Width: 333, 500 or 667 mm;
- Length: up to 12 m;
- Colours: all according to RAL system; the panels can also be made of two colours.
Industrial buildings, shopping centers, residential, offices, warehouses, stadiums construction.