Nitrile rubber (NBR)
NBR rubber sheets are resistant to the action of petroleum products such as lubricants, petrol, diesel, oil and fats. This rubber is often used for production of gaskets, membranes, and amortisation parts for engines. NBR is also employed in textiles, where its application to woven and nonwoven fabrics improves the finish and waterproofing properties.
We also deliver NBR sheets armoured with a layer of fabric.
Dimensions of rubber sheets:
- Thickness: 1-30 mm
- Width: 1,000/1,200/1,500 mm
- Length: 1,000/5,000/10,000 mm
- Density: 1.5 g/cm3
- Hardness: 60 Sh
- Tension resistance: 4 MPa
- Relative elongation: 250%
- Operating temperature: from -30 oC to +70 oC