These fire resistant boards are made of expanded vermiculite and special inorganic binder providing them with high resistance to: AR mark boards - 950 ºC, AS mark boards - 1150 ºC. Vermiculite board offer excellent thermal insulation properties and minimal shrinkage at high temperatures. Non-toxic, environmentally friendly. Vermiculite board can be worked easily with wood working tools. It can be sawn, drilled and sanded.
- Boards are not harmful to health, they contain no asbestos, glass fibre or ceramic fibre particles.
- Resistant to atmospheric CO and CH4 impact as well as to cryolites, fluorides.
- The boards are hard and resistant to mechanical impacts and high temperatures.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Easy mechanical treatment: cutting, drilling, milling etc.
- AR mark boards: in industry, chimney insulation (lining), insulation of hot water containers etc.
- AS mark boards: in industry, for insulation of high temperature ovens, refractors, lining and insulation of fireplace walls.
- Sheet dimensions: 25 x 600 x 800 mm
- Density: 700 kg/m3
- Operating temperature: up to + 1150 oC