PTFE coated glass fibre
This material is produced from glass fibre impregnated with fluoroplast solution. One side of fabric may be sticky for convenient mounting.
- This fabric features good dielectric, chemical and thermal characteristics.
- Resistant to corrosion conditioned by chemicals, acid, alkalis, and various organic liquids.
- Non-toxic, thus may be used for various medicaments.
- Resistant to soiling, stains or other dusts, are easily washed out.
- Resistant to fire and flame.
- High insulation (low permeability: 2.6, tangent is less than 0.0025), resistant to UV rays.
- Operating temperature: from -100 °C to +250 °C.
Scope of application:
Insulation of thermal elements for welding thermoplastic materials in various machines and installations of food and textile industry. It serves as electro-insulation material in electrical devices. Its use is widespread in aviation industry, paper, printing, production of glass, medicine, and electronics. May be used in areas of packing (including of thermoplastic), composition, thermoplastic stamps, electrons, and electricity.
- Standard width of fabric: 1,000 mm
- Thickness: 0.07 mm; 0.12 mm; 0.18 mm; 0.23 mm; 0.25 mm
- Length per roller: 25,000 mm