It is glass fibre fabric coated in silicone from both sides as it provides the fabric with higher strength and stability under the action of high temperature. High friction resistance and good release of tension are suitable for production of thermal curtains or compensators.
- Glass fibre fabric coated with silicone is resistant to mechanical, thermal, and electrical action;
- Non-toxic, resistant to acids, alkalis, and petroleum products;
- Operating temperature: from –50 to +250oC;
- Density: 0.43g/cm3; 0.8g/cm3.
Scope of application: insulation rug, mat, bonnet, thermal curtain, flue curtain, and welding fabric.
- Thickness: 0.43 mm; 0.8 mm
- Roller width: 1,000 mm