Assenisation PVC hoses with PVC cord
Hoses are produced during extrusion from vinyl compounds by following the standard of UNE-EN ISO 3994.
- Flexible hose is produced from very elastic PVC that is resistant to temperatures below zero (up to - 40 oC).
- Interior is reinforced by solid PVC spiral that provides hose with rigidity and protects against deformations.
- Smooth internal hose walls helps to avoid occurrence of sediments improves sterilisation.
- Exterior is covered with blue PU spiral that provides friction resistance.
- Non-toxic, though not intended for transportation of food and beverage.
- Resistant to atmospheric action and most of chemicals.
- Operating temperature: from -40 oC to +60 oC.
Scope of application:
Sanitary installations (assenisation hose). Transportation of granular media. They also suit not only for suction but also for transfer of pressure, e. g., in industrial irrigation systems.
Diameter (internal x external, mm)
Operating pressure (Bar)