Transparent PVC hoses with textile cord
Hoses are produced during extrusion from vinyl compounds and reinforced by using a mesh of polyester sutures.
- Non-toxic, suitable for transportation of food and beverage, except for fats.
- Internal polyester suture mesh strengthens the hose so that it withholds pressure of up to 15 bars and enhances resistance to breaks upon tension.
- Very flexible and simple to use.
- Transparent for transported materials to be visible.
- Resistant to atmospheric action and chemical products.
- Temperature threshold varies from -10 oC to +60 oC.
Scope of application:
Transfer of liquid food or industrial products, air, gas, compressed air, and etc. Also suits for agricultural applications.
|Diameter (internal x external, mm)||Length (m)||Operating pressure (Bar)|